In light of the recent NSA spying scandal, I’m curious if your faith in technology has dwindled – especially when it concerns storage of valuable data. These revelations may have been an eye opener for many business owners to rethink how they treat data privacy and protect themselves from those who would like to access them without your consent. When the future of how we do work is shifting to mobility, you begin to wonder if all those cloud storage out there are worthy of your trust. For the same reason that we hear Google announcing that their cloud storage now encrypts all data with strict key access controls, one can only wonder if you’re better off bringing in IT talents in-house into setting up a small server room somewhere.
Data Security: No One-Size-Fits-All Solution
If you believe that having a backup of your files and software to a storage device or the cloud makes it totally secured, think again. Technology impacts our daily life in terms of work productivity, safety and relationships. If you’re one of those who can’t live a day without email, surely you’ll know how important it is to keep your messages not only private, but accessible when and where you need them. قوانين بلاك جاك Somehow, we are codependent on machines to keep a watch for all the information trail we leave behind. Unfortunately, technology has some loopholes and backdoors for anyone with less than good intentions. Protecting your data properly is a MUST!
How Do You Create a Sound Data Storage Solution? 888 عربي
Whether you opt for on-premise solutions, cloud storage or a combination of both, take time to…
1. Understand your data – by defining the value of your data, you can clearly outline how you will go about with choosing the best way to store these (online or offline).
2. Check Credentials – If you’re choosing a data storage provider, make sure that these are highly trusted in the industry to make sure that they give you a highly secured environment for all of your data security needs.
3. Define Archiving – Create a policy on how data will be managed, where some important data will be retained for years and others, for days or weeks only.
4. Optimize Solutions – When looking for storage and security solutions, it’s important that you choose the one that will fit your data needs; not the other way around. If you run a mobile workforce, the more you should look for flexible solutions that can run across platforms – not just those running on desktops.
5. Calculate Costs – Don’t be tempted to let upfront costs influence your decision in choosing the right provider. You may be tempted to sign up for that great discount, which may add more cost to you in the long run. Think of long term here.
No matter what your choice is, make sure that you can easily retrieve data once it’s been stored. Having a recovery plan and constantly testing your backup may be your best defense against disasters. قواعد لعبة بوكر Besides, what’s the point of archiving it all if you can’t access the right data when you need it?